Click Here For The Pledge Form
Please consider making the ACC Foundation a part of your annual giving. If you would like to make a contribution online to the Alamance Community College Foundation, please click on the 'Donate to ACCF' to the side. This site will securely process your donation to the Alamance Community College Foundation, Inc.
If you would like to make a difference in the life of a deserving student through the ACC Scholarship Fund or through any of the named scholarships, please complete the pledge form and send through e-mail to the ACC Foundation. You will be billed from the ACC Foundation office.
Gifts can be made in memory or honor of a loved one, friend, instructor or whoever you want. When you make a gift in memory or honor include the name of who is being honored/memorialized and who will need to be notified of this gift.
Click Here For The Pledge Form
You can print out the form and mail your pledge to:
P.O. Box 8000
Graham, NC 27253-8000
Your support of the College is helping Alamance Community College help students achieve their educational goals. Please consider including Alamance Community College in your estate plans and let us know when you do. Thank you!
Ways to support ACC and ACC students:
Gifts of cash:
- Cash gifts are immediate and, if you itemize your taxes, your outright gifts of cash are fully deductible for federal income tax purposes.
- After providing for loved ones, you could name ACCF as a beneficiary of a percentage of your assets in your estate planning documents to establish a permanent legacy of helping ACC students. Please consult with your estate planner to implement this strategy.
- In your obituary, you could inform your loved ones you would like ACCF to receive memorial gifts.
- A gift of securities can be a good option for accumulated stocks, bonds or mutual funds that have appreciated in value and would be subject to a 20% capital gains tax if sold.
- Gifting long-term appreciated stock, bonds or mutual funds may offer you two tax savings:
- You avoid paying capital gains tax on the increase of the value of the securities.
- You receive a tax deduction for the full fair market value of the securities at the time of donation.
Charitable gift annuity:
- Establishing a charitable gift annuity is an ideal solution for those who live off their assets and who are worried about market volatility.
- You could transfer at least $10,000 to ACCF now and receive a guaranteed above market rate of return for the remainder of your life.
- The amount of the income stream is determined by many factors including the donor's age.
- Immediate tax benefits may be realized.
- When the donor passes, the remaining asset value transfers to ACCF.
IRAs or Retirement Plan Assets:
- Tax deferred retirement plans represent one of the most significant, yet underutilized potential gift planning assets. Charitable gifts of tax deferred retirement plans escape both estate and income taxation.
- You could leave 100% or a portion of the tax deferred retirement plan to ACCF. In order to modify your IRA beneficiaries, request a “change of beneficiary” form from your financial advisor.
- A life insurance policy that is no longer needed can be a perfect vehicle for a gift.
- Request a “change of beneficiary” form from your life insurance agent. Name ACCF as the owner and beneficiary of the policy. The current cash value and future premiums paid will be tax deductible as you are assigning all rights in the policy to ACCF.
- Certain programs at ACC may benefit from donations of non-cash items that help educate students in current techniques and technologies. Examples of such donations include specialized equipment in working order and hands-on training supplies.
- Such donations may be tax-deductible.